VISION STATEMENT OF OUR INSTITUTION
1.Eradication of illiteracy
2.Eradication of poverty and unemployment through educational attainments
3.Upliftment of socially and economically suppressed
4.Education to all irrespective of caste, community and religion
5.Communal harmony through education
6.Atleast, one graduate in every home
7.Higher education at low cost
8.Vocational training along with regular academic programmes.
MISSION STATEMENT OF OUR INSTITUTION
OUR MISSION IS TO PRODUCE DISCIPLINED, COMPETENT, SOCIALLY COMMITTED AND MORALLY UPRIGHT INTELLECTUALS THROUGH HIGH QUALITY EDUCATION AND RESEARCH.
BEST PRACTICES OF OUR COLLEGE
2. Bio-degradable wastes are collected and recycled by the Department of Zoology.
3. Net surfing facility with high speed broadband is made available for the students in the Central Library and some Departments.
4. With the help of computer and internet facilities, faculty members prepare their lessons in audio visual mode and deliver the best.
5. Students’ utility services like Telephone, Xerox, and Internet are established.
6. Separate rest rooms are available for boys, girls and lady staff.
7. Alumni association activities have been geared up and alumni funds are utilized for infrastructure development.
8. The seminar hall is equipped with the latest High Beam LCD projector to facilitate seminars, trainings, audio visual awareness programes, etc.
9. A centralized power pack is installed for Office, Library, Principal’s room and Seminar hall.
10. With the funding support of the UGC, a new women hostel with fifteen rooms has been constructed
11. All computer hardware and software are updated with latest configuration. ICICI learning matrix with four terminals and broadband connection is established for the benefit of students’ placements.
12. Parent Teacher Association funds also are utilized for laying roads, maintaining gardens and providing lighting facilities in the campus.
13. The local panchayat also offers help for us to improve the infrastructural facilities.
Each department has its own unique best practices. Hence, the best practices adopted in the library are given below as a sample.
2. Newspaper clippings regarding employment opportunities are displayed on the notice board periodically.
3. A suggestion box is maintained and suggestions given by students and teachers are considered and they are executed on the basis of their feasibility.
4. New books arrived are displayed in the racks meant for that purpose.
5. Book exhibitions are conducted and students are motivated to purchase books.
6. Book talks are organized and students are encouraged to develop their reading habits.
7. Essay and Elocution Competitions are organized for the students and the winners are given prizes.
8. Internet browsing and reprographic facility is arranged in the library.
9. User surveys are conducted periodically.
10. Career/Employment Information services are provided to the students.