|Dr.J.SANTHI||M.Sc (LIS), M.Phil., SLET, Ph.D.,||Librarian [Aided]||View|
|Non Book Materials||130|
|Monday – Friday||9.30am – 4.00pm|
|Saturday||9.30am – 3.30pm|
The Following sections are available in the library and information centre
- Periodical Section
- Book Storage Section
- Reprography section
- Transaction Section
- Reference Section
- Back Volume Section
Various services available in the library are:
- Lending Service
- Open Access system
- User Orientation service
- Selective dissemination of information Service
- Reference Service
- Referral Service
- Book Bank
- University Model Question Papers for reference
- Internet Facility
- Photocopying Service
- Books for Competitive Examinations
All the users of the library are categorized under the following headings:
|S.No||Category of Users||No. of Borrowers card|
INFormation and LIBrary NETwork has taken the initiative to provide access to E – Resources. N-LIST or National Library and Information Services Infrastructure for Scholarly Content are an initiative of the Ministry of Human Resource Development under its National Mission on Education through ICT programme. The following are the e-resources are provided by INFLIBNET which we are now using in our college.
- Every student/ staff should sign in the register at the entrance while entering the library.
- Strict silence should be maintained in the library.
- Open access system will be followed in the library.
- Every UG students shall be permitted to borrow 2 books. PG students are permitted 3 books from the library.
- Reference books will not be lent out.
- The period of loan will be only 14 days for students. Users who fail to return the books on or before the due date will have to pay a penalty of Re.1/- per day from the due date.
- The librarian reserves the right to recall any book at any time.
- While borrowing books students are requested to verify that the books are in good condition. If any damage or scribbling is found it should be reported to the librarian.
- Students must return all the library books at the end of their course or at the time of their leaving the college whichever is earlier. All dues should be paid.
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited inside the library